EURASIAN ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING CONGRESS
ЕВРАЗИЙСКИЙ КОНГРЕСС ПЕРЕРАБОТКИ ЭЛЕКТРООТХОДОВ
16-18 October 2016, CCI OF RUSSIA, MOSCOW
2st EURASIAN ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING CONGRESS EEWRC’2017
16-18 October 2016, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
This very important event will draw together speakers for the relevant ministries and departments, manufacturers of electronics, recycling equipment producers, industry associations and WEEE recycling companies from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, Armenia, as well as consultants and companies from Switzerland, EU and Asia.
ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS FOR THE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT TO BE DISCUSSED WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE CONGRESS:
PRINCIPAL SPEAKERS INVITED:
- WEEE management situation in Russia and in the countries of Eurasian Economic Union in other countries.
- Laws and regulations for WEEE management and real-life issues.
- Volume of WEEE generated in EEU countries, increase of WEEE collection level, implementation of collection system.
- Creation of recovered materials exchange for electronic scrap and waste in Russia and EEU countries.
- Standardization and monitoring of WEEE collection, transportation and recycling; recycling facilities audit.
- Operational experience of recycling companies in Russia, EEU countries and the global improvement of WEEE recycling economic viability.
- Business cases and opportunities for development of WEEE recycling business in Russia; BAT: best available technologies.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS:
- V. Evtuhov, Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry;
- N. Nefedyev, Deputy Director of Department Of State Policy and Regulations for Environmental Protection, Ministry of Natural Resources;
- A.Kogan, Minister of Natural resources and Environment of Moscow region;
- S.Korotkov, Director of UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation;
- S. Alekseyev, Chairman of Committee for Environmental Management and Protection, CCI of Russia;
- V. Maryev, President of SRO Waste Recycling Association, UNIDO international consultant;
- V. Komissarov, Director of WEEE Recyclers Association, UNIDO international consultant;
To participate in the Congress it is mandatory to register by e-mail and to pay the registration fee;
|1 x presentation (20 min)
|Participation at the evening reception 22.03
THE VENUE OF THE CONGRESS:
- GOLD sponsor of the Congress € 5,000. In summary: Special announcement at the evening reception, appropriate branding in banners, halls and printed materials, stand in the lobby both days, 1 presentation, participation of 4 persons with the evening reception.
- SILVER sponsor of the Congress € 3,500. In summary: appropriate branding in banners, halls and printed materials, stand in the lobby two days, 1 presentation, participation of 2 persons with the evening reception.
- COPPER sponsor of the Congress € 1,500. In summary: appropriate branding in banners and printed materials, participation of 1 person with the evening reception.
- Congress hall of the chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation;
- Address: Moscow, Ilyinka street 6/1 p. 1. Travel to metro station: “Kitay Gorod”
WE WILL BE GLAD TO WELCOME YOU AT THE “EEWRC’2017”!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PARTICIPATION, PROGRAM, TOPICS AND SPEAKERS AND REGISTER ON THE PHONE: +7 499 703 07 57 OR BY E-MAIL: VIK@ERBARUS.RU